What you’ll learn
- How to optimize your PLC Programming in a structured way
- Advanced commands of Siemens PLC in TIA Portal
- How to use Siemens Web Server
- Faceplates in HMI
- Siemens basic PLC Programming in TIA Portal
- Siemens basic HMI Programming in TIA Portal
This course is advanced version for Learn Siemens S7-1200 from scratch. In this course you will primarily learn:
- How to structure the PLC program using Struct and UDT
- How to interface RFID via IO-Link master in Siemens S7-1200
- How to interface SmartLight via IO-Link master in Siemens S7-1200
- How to read PROFINET device status
- How to use Siemens web-server
- How to use high speed counter instruction for Encoder
- How to use layout in HMI
- How to use scripts in HMI
- How to login to HMI via RFID tags
In order to follow through this course, student must know basics of PLC programming and HMI Screen designing. The course is explained via real hardware and devices not just simulation. In order to follow through this course it is recommended that the student should have TIA Portal installed and running in their computer.
There are sufficient quizzes and exercise to make the course interactive and interesting. After completion of the course, student will get the course completion certificate.
Once enrolled, you can access this course for lifetime and in case you encounter any doubts or if any student needs some help, he/she can contact to the instructor via student dashboard.
Who this course is for:
- Industrial Engineers
- Engineering Students